Sabado, Agosto 20, 2011

La Vie Boheme!


THIS IS IT!

I promised myself that when I turn 30, I would reactivate my blog. And I forgot, I’m still 29 (I owe my sister for reminding me as always).  Not that I hasten myself to grow older. I just can’t wait to reach that age despite the knowledge that being thirtysomething SUCKS.
This blog gives tribute to my art and my bipolarity. This blog springs out of deepshit when, right after my birthday, I got bombarded by sundry issues which knocked the hell out of me. Normally, I don’t express myself through words, that is, by voicing it out on somebody else’s face. I turn to my Art: painting, poetry, music, and, hell yeah, jackopt.
All right, I’ll shut up now. This defeats the purpose of my being laconic. I’ll just let my so-called artistic passion speak for myself.
Welcome, bitches! Browse at your own risk!


Oh wait! I'll be updating this blog very soon. Bear with me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento